Friday, March 20, 2009

And So It Begins

Welcome to my Zizzle hacking project!

I have been bitten by a couple of bugs (Pinball and The need to build something), and this blog will serve to detail the project I am embarking upon to satisfy both of them.

I have purchased a G1 Zizzle "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" for $50 at a local closeout store, and my plan is to disassemble it, cannibalize it for it's parts, and build a new game for myself!

I'm also going to try and document as much of the platform as possible as I run it through it's paces and pull it apart. Hopefully that will help anyone else who might want to take on the same project...

I'll be posting again very soon with some initial project information and pictures of the dis-assembly so far...

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment